I want to know why both teams are on the same sideline. Why not just hold this game at the 49er's stadium.
this is a good game back and forth all night 940 to go in the forth with fsu up 30-27. dont know why someone hasnt posted on this game yet.
by the way the announcers are horrible. ive heard better Commentating at a funeral. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I want to know why both teams are on the same sideline. Why not just hold this game at the 49er's stadium.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
im was trying to figure that out myself. i mean it might not be a big bowl but it is a bowl and u deserve your own sideline if i were a coach i would get one of my kids to dress in the other teams colors and put a mike on him and try to get the scoop on what they are doing/ [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
My God, your posting on the forum again? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Call me, we'll go to a game together sometime.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
That reminds me of playing at Council. We gave them their only true home game, and had to share the same sidelines. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
What What? The Emerald bowl?! COme on this decides who gets 3.7 million dollars people, who cares what sidelines or if their are sidelines.
You think Duke and UNC would ever "share" a bench in basketball? Emerald bowl, lol. College football, biggest joke of all time.
I did like how the announcers made a point to mention that both teams got a tour of Alcatraz. One of them said that some of them were looking up family members, you know he had to bite his toung to not say former teammates.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
I want to know why both teams are on the same sideline. Why not just hold this game at the 49er's stadium.
[/ QUOTE ]
Is this the same bowl as the one VT and Air Force shared the same sidelines a couple of years ago?
Yep, the Nut Bowl at the time.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Bookmarks